Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is an FDA-approved dermal filler used to smooth out lines in your face and restore the youthful volume that can diminish over time. From the makers of Botox, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is just one of several Juvederm fillers that can be used to refresh and revitalize your appearance. The two main ingredients found in Juvederm Ultra Plus XC are hyaluronic acid and lidocaine, a numbing agent. Hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally produced by your body. It is a type of sugar that can hydrate the skin since it holds water, and it creates a kind of natural cushion that pumps up volume wherever it is injected. Lidocaine, the second ingredient, is a mild local anesthetic. This helps reduce any discomfort when the gel is injected into your skin.
After your treatment
- After the procedure, there is minimal downtime.
- You should see an immediate improvement in the treatment areas
- Most patients need one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing.
- One treatment could smooth your lines and wrinkles for up to 1 year! However, results may vary and correction is temporary. Supplemental treatments may be required to achieve and maintain optimal results.
- Risks include bruising at the site of injections. You’ll be instructed to refrain from using herbs and medicines that thin the blood to avoid bruising.
If you live in the Brentwood / Nashville TN area (or are planning to visit) and would like to find out if Juvederm® Ultra Plus is right for you, Call Binhlam Aesthetics 615.425.3223 or click here to schedule your free consultation..