Are you wanting to enhance the appearance of your lips, but not sure if filler is right for you? A lip flip uses injections of a neurotoxin, like Botox, to relax the muscles around the upper lip, allowing it to flip upward. The result is a subtle lift of the upper lip, giving it a fuller appearance. At Binhlam Aesthetics, we offer lip filler and lip flip in Brentwood, TN.
Lip Flip Vs. Lip Filler
A lip flip and lip filler can both enhance the appearance of your lips, so let’s talk about what the differences are.
- A lip flip will last for three to six months and lip filler can last for up to a year.
- A lip flip will take about 2 weeks for results to appear and lip filler results are immediate.
- A lip flip does not actually add any volume to your lips and lip filler does add volume.
- A lip flip is subtle and lip filler can be more dramatic.
- A flip flip is typically less expensive and filler has a higher cost.
Why Choose a Lip Flip in Brentwood, TN
While a lip flip and lip filler are both safe and effective options, the choice often depends on your goals. A lip flip will enhance the natural shape of your mouth without adding volume, making it an excellent option if you are looking for subtle, natural results. A lip flip in Brentwood, TN can also help to reduce the appearance of a gummy smile by relaxing the lip so it doesn’t pull away from the teeth as much when smiling.
Best Injector for Lip Enhancement in Brentwood, TN
Many patients find that a lip file is a subtle yet effective way to enhance their lips without the use of dermal fillers. Dr. Binhlam is a board-certified dermatologist and expert injector in Brentwood, TN. Schedule a consultation to discuss your goals and expectations for your treatment by calling 615-425-FACE.